This Mama Business Care Pledge
This Mama Business pledges to do no harm. In other words we have a care pledge (or mission statement) where we pledge to uphold the following things:
- To respect one another at all times.
- To honestly and openly promote reciprocal mentoring.
- To never sell or pass on your private and personal information.
- To uphold the basic principle of This Mama Business being a not for profit company.
- To use and promote non-racist, non-religious, and non-sexual orientated questions during our mentor and/or mentee application process.
- This Mama Business is for women run by women. If you are not a woman, this isn’t personal or political. It’s simply a matter of business. We seek to promote relationships between women for the purpose of personal and professional growth. This promotion does not stop or hinder you in attaining your own personal and/or professional growth.